Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31

Thread: Game 4

  1. #21
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Game 4

    All this being said, I gave up watching it, when I heard the words of Doc saying get it to 10 and then its a game. Then I turned it back on and saw it was close, and couldn't watch it till the last minute because I didn't want to continue the curse I obviously had watching it early [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

    I'll take anybody one on one with Vuchchauvahvahaha guarding him, even the left-for-dead in the early rounds of the playoff, Ray Allen.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  2. #22
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Game 4

    I was at work and didn't get to see but a couple of minutes of the game, but the Lakers D looked like they were playing in wet cement at the end of the game. Props to the Celts on the comeback.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  3. #23
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Game 4

    So much for the west coast supremecy, the Celts are the best team in the NBA, hands down....They are now 5-1 against the best of the west....

    I'll be suprised if Kobe lets them loose the last one at home, but all he's done so far is cry to the reffs after every single play, so I dunno if he can do something or not...He has let the mighty Peirce get in his head bad, real bad...
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  4. #24
    Inactive Member Xknight52's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2005
    Posts
    2,034
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Game 4

    I loved it!!!!

    I hate LA!!!!
    [IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]

  5. #25
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Game 4

    It wouldn't be right , not to win in Boston.

  6. #26
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Game 4

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Edge</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wheres all of Kobes lovers now? I think #34 will be getting the only MVP that really matters, Finals MVP. </div></div>

    IMO Ray Allen should be MVP unless Pierce just goes off in game 5.

  7. #27
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Game 4

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Edge</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wheres all of Kobes lovers now? I think #34 will be getting the only MVP that really matters, Finals MVP. </div></div>

    Right here and I'm not going anywhere. Good job on Boston's part for the big comeback. Good job on L.A.'s part for just laying down and giving the game away.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  8. #28
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Game 4

    That game was took

  9. #29
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Game 4

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That game was took </div></div>

    You and four members of a wheelchair basketball team could have come back on the Lakers...they just tanked.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  10. #30
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Game 4

    The celtics came out of that locker room determined..their defense in that 2nd half was the best i had seen from them so far in the playoffs...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •